Enhance Your Life Through Your Smartphone and Remain Safe
Bring your own Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
You have a smartphone but do you know you can use it beyond just making phone calls, SMSes, basic chatting and watching Youtube videos? There are many more aspects where it can help you improve your quality of life. Do you know how? When you go online, do you know how to stay safe and not fall victim to scams and fake information? Do you know how to make purchases and payments online safely?
This 1-day programme provides you with more time to get familiar with helpful features and apps. It will empower you to use your smartphone with more confidence and remain safe while adapting to your surrounding in an ever evolving Smart Nation. It will also open your world to many more activities! Covered in a fun, moderate and relaxed pace to help you learn better.
This course is for
Those with with zero to little knowledge or experience in using the mobile phone (Smartphone). Also suitable for those who do not feel confident in using their smartphones.
Public Sector - Div. 1, 2 & 3
Private Sector - Applicable to All
- Getting to know your smartphone and settings
- Connecting to the Internet (Wifi / When Overseas)
- Manage your contacts
- How to use SMS
- Phone Calendar (Scheduling / Appointment reminders)
- Getting to know Google Play Store
- Essentials of WhatsApp (Stay connected with friends and colleagues)
- All about QR Code
- Finding Your Way and Getting There
- How to Stay Safe (Know what is Real and what is Fake)
- Making Online Payments with Confidence
- Getting Connected to Government e-Services
- Q&A Time!