Learn Correct Techniques in Planning and Creating A PowerPoint Presentation
Course Code: VTLOKPBX3
Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
This 2-day course will equip learners the techniques of brainstorming and how to put all your ideas into a presentation in a fun and practical way.
There are two critical components in any stand up presentation, your delivery and your slides. This course will focus entirely on your workflow and presentation slides and not on your delivery skills.
Learn how to appropriately enhance your presentation slides by adding colours, backgrounds and images. You will learn how to handle animations and transitions suitably to enhance your audience’s attention. Know the dos and don’ts when using animations.
You will also learn how to make your presentation slides portable so that you can present when the need arises. Printing 101 will also be addressed in this fun filled course.
A hands-on based course coupled with exercises to allow you to practice on lessons taught to enforce understanding on Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 and come off looking more professinal to your audience.
This course is for
Learners with zero to little knowledge of using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2, 3 & 4
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Techniques to Brainstorm and Plan Directly from PowerPoint 2013
- Dos and Don’ts in a Presentation
- How and When to Use the Different PowerPoint Views
- How to Start Creating a Presentation the Correct Way
- How to Work with Master Views
- How to Customise the Slide Appearance
- How to Manage and Organise Slides
- How to Use the Varies Slide Layouts
- How to Work with Text
- How to Format Text
- How to Use WordArt
- How to Include and Edit Clipart and Photos in PowerPoint
- How to Include and Edit Objects and SmartArt
- How to Manage the Sequence Order of Objects
- How to Apply Effects in Slide Transitions
- How to Work with Animations
- How to Use Animations to Enhance a Presentation
- How to Manage Multiple PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Execute a PowerPoint Presentation
- How to Print Presentations
- How to Package a Presentation
Questions to Ask Yourself
I’m very experienced in using an earlier version of Microsoft PowerPoint; can I skip this course and join the PowerPoint 2013 Advanced course?
Yes, you can but ONLY IF you are very familiar with the PowerPoint 2010 or 2007 user interface and general features.
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.