Covering the Essentials of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Course Code: VTLOKMPBX
Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
This 2-day hands-on fun filled foundation building course is designed to equip new and existing users with the correct way of putting a presentation together. With PowerPoint 2010 slide management features, handling slides have never been easier.
Are you using PowerPoint only after you have brainstormed your thoughts and have all your presentation points written on a piece of paper or in a Word document? If you are, you MUST attend this course.
This course does not just cover features in PowerPoint 2010; it also focuses on the right and effective way of preparing a presentation. Apply the correct usage of presentation effects and animations to aid and retain your audience’s attention. Avoid common traps that turn your audience off.
A hands-on based course coupled with exercises to allow you to practice on lessons taught to enforce understanding on Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and get better acceptance on your presentation.
This course is for
Learners with zero to little knowledge of using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2, 3 & 4
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Techniques to Brainstorm and Plan Directly from PowerPoint 2010
- Dos and Don’ts in a Presentation
- How and When to Use the Different PowerPoint Views
- How to Start Creating a Presentation the Correct Way
- How to Work with Master Views
- How to Customise the Slide Appearance
- How to Manage and Organise Slides
- How to Use the Varies Slide Layouts
- How to Work with Text
- How to Format Text
- How to Use WordArt
- How to Include and Edit Clipart and Photos in PowerPoint
- How to Include and Edit Objects and SmartArt
- How to Manage the Sequence Order of Objects
- How to Apply Effects in Slide Transitions
- How to Work with Animations
- How to Use Animations to Enhance a Presentation
- How to Manage Multiple PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Execute a PowerPoint Presentation
- How to Print Presentations
- How to Package a Presentation
Questions to Ask Yourself
I’m very experienced in using an earlier version of Microsoft PowerPoint; can I skip this course and join the PowerPoint 2010 Advanced course?
Yes, you can but ONLY IF you satisfy the following conditions:
- You are very familiar with the PowerPoint 2010 or 2007 user interface.
- You are using PowerPoint throughout your whole presentation preparation process.
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.