Mastering Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Course Code: VTLOKMPAX
Duration: 1 Day (7 Hours)
A 1-day hands-on follow on course designed to equip experienced users with know how to create a presentation that can be used on different audiences without creating separate presentation files. You will be taught techniques on how to manage presentations that requires large number of slides and position presentations as learning or revisionary tool.
This course will help you make your presentation more appealing with the use of visual elements and web elements. You can even edit your video directly from PowerPoint 2010!
This course is designed with relevant hands-on exercises to allow you to practice key lessons taught.
This course is for
Learners who have attended the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Basic to Intermediate module or for those who are very familiar with the features of PowerPoint.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2 & 3
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- How to Create a Presentation to Use for Different Audience Groups
- How to Link Between Slides Randomly
- How to Insert and Use Tables
- How to Import Tables from MS Word
- How to Work with Charts
- How to Import Data and Charts from MS Excel
- How to Work with Organisation Charts
- How to Apply Chart Animations
- How to Compare and Combine Presentations
- How to Incorporate Music
- How to Incorporate Movies and Videos
- How to Edit Videos in PowerPoint 2010
- How to Incorporate Live Web Pages and Other Web Elements
- How to Incorporate Flash Objects
Questions to Ask Yourself
I’m very experienced in using an earlier version of Microsoft PowerPoint; can I sign up for this course without attending the Basic to Intermediate course?
Yes, you can but ONLY IF you are very familiar with the PowerPoint 2010 or 2007 user interface.
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.