Learn How to Handle and Manage Emails in Microsoft Outlook
Course Code: VTLOKOLX3
Duration: 1 Day (7 Hours)
This 1-day practical training with emphasis on email is designed to equip users with the essential skills of using Microsoft Outlook 2013 in email communications.
This course includes lessons in email management and organising features like setting up rules to filter email into folders, powerful search tools, prioritising, tracking options, customizing as well as handling junk emails. It will address how to prevent valid emails from being classified as junk or spam.
Upon the completion of this course, participants will have developed the essential skills in handling Outlook 2013.
This Course is Suitable For
Learners with zero to little knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2, 3 & 4
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Understand the Outlook Interface/Environment
- How to Create and Send Messages
- How to Format Messages
- How to Add Screenshots and Pictures
- How to Add Voting Buttons to Emails
- How to Use Email Tracking Options
- How to Delay Delivery of Emails
- How to Handle Attachments
- How to Manage Contacts
- How to Search Messages
- How to Handle Folders
- How to Use Various Categories
- How to Include Signature
- How to Set Rules and Filters
- How to Handle Junk Emails
- How to Modify Safe and Blocked Senders List
- How to Work with Templates
- How to Customise Inbox Display
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.