Learn to Get More Out of Microsoft Excel 2013 For Advanced Tasks
Course Code: VTLOKEAX3
Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
Are you ready to evolve your worksheets to elegant, powerful solutions?
In this 2-day hands-on follow on course you will learn how to achieve more by exploring database tools, consolidating data from different worksheets to generate summary report, validating data entry for data accuracy, leveraging auditing features and gaining insight with what-if features, advanced functions, Pivot Table and Pivot Chart features, and to create macros to automate tasks.
You will also get a peek into the Power View add-in that enables users to customize what fields to view in a huge database available in Excel 2013 Pro Plus version.
Be empowered to use Excel beyond simple data entry and calculations and advance into its fullest potential. Designed with exercises to enforce what is taught to give you better understanding of Excel’s ability to greatly reduce your time in scenario planning and data analysing.
This Course is Suitable For
Learners who have attended our Microsoft Excel 2013 Basic to Intermediate course or for users with good working knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel 2007/2010.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2 & 3
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Create and use your own workbook template
- Consolidating data from different worksheets as well as different layout
- Using form for faster and safer data entry
- Applying basic and advanced sorting techniques
- Applying subtotals to your data for summary report
- Applying basic and advanced filtering techniques
- Using Table features to enhance your data
- Using Power View to customize the view of a huge database
- Creating drop list to speed-up data entry and improve accuracy
- Apply validation and create drop list to speed-up data entry and improve accuracy
- Using Excel auditing tools to audit worksheet formula
- Using What-If analysis tools to analysis the data
- Using Sparkline to visualize the data
- Recording and using macro
- Applying advanced functions to solve problems, search for data and making decision
- Using Pivot Table to easily generate reports and visualize the report using Pivot Chart
Questions to Ask Yourself
I’m very experienced in using an earlier version of Microsoft Excel; can I sign up for this course without attending the Basic to Intermediate course?
Yes, you can but ONLY IF you are very familiar with the Excel 2010 or 2007 features covered in our basic to intermediate module.
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.