Master Visual Basic for Applications Programming In User Form Design in Microsoft Excel 2010
Course Code: VTLOKEVFX
Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
This 2 day course is designed for participants with Excel VBA knowledge and are interested to explore the possibilities of creating customized dialog boxes or splash screens in Excel. Participants are introduced to useful controls such as Combo box, List box, Spin button, Option Button and many other controls in their form design to help them in their daily work.
The training is accomplished with examples and techniques to show participants how to trigger the controls with various event procedures and how to integrate the User Form with their Excel spreadsheets. Participants will also learn to implement ActiveX controls in Excel spreadsheet versus working with User Form controls.
Advantages of using design dialog box:
- ensure data accuracy with checks and validations
- limit the data input with controls such as combo box, spinner etc.
- display picture in the dialog box
- making application easier for user with little or no knowledge of Excel
This course is for
Learners who satisfy either (1) & (3) or (2) & (3):
- Have prior and good knowledge of Excel 2007 / Excel 2010
- Had attended our Microsoft Excel 2010 Basic to Intermediate and Advanced course
- Had attended our Microsoft Excel 2010 VBA Programming course
Public Sector – Division 1, 2 & 3
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Introducing VBA UserForm
- Working with various UserForm Controls
- How to Change the Control Properties
- Understanding Events
- Using Active X controls on Excel spreadsheet
Questions to Ask Yourself
I’m very experienced in using an earlier version of Microsoft Excel; can I sign up for this course?
Yes, you can BUT you must have successfully completed our Microsoft Excel 2010 VBA Programming course as well.
Do I need to have programming knowledge or experience to take this course?
If you have completed our Microsoft Excel 2010 VBA Programming course, No, you do not need.
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.