Covering Concepts of Adobe Photoshop Advanced Features
Course Code: VTLOKPSA6
Duration: 3 Days (21 Hours)
This 3-day hands-on and fun filled course is designed to take you through a unique learning perspective into Photoshop. Now everywhere we look from group photos, to magazines to movie posters to family outing photos, chances are, you’ve seen compositing with Photoshop.
This is the class you need to attend to learn the how to apply a series of techniques but more importantly master the essential concepts of photo editing to unlock the possibilities in mastering Photoshop. This is the only course that covers imaging with video editing in Photoshop.
Whether you shoot with RAW or post-processed images, Histogram is the “heart” for photo imaging from photo shoot to Photoshop and in checking for accurate exposure in the camera. You will learn to understand the Histogram concepts together with the use of the various Photoshop tools that you know but more importantly we like to equip you on how you can use the Photoshop tools on what you may already know.
The trainer will share his expertise to ensure you have more of such questions answered!
- Are you overwhelm by so many adjustment layers tools and wondering how to use them effectively?
- Are you tired of using the same few tools every time you do photo retouching?
- Do you still have lots of image editing questions in your mind even after attending other courses?
- Do you give up using the path tool because you find it too hard to use effectively?
Here are some highlights:
- Align photos that will allow to to combine best features of your photos
- Create custom patterns to make photo more interesting
- How to use nested smart objects
- How to use 3D elements in a photo to create surprising effects
- How to do more accurate shadow compositing
At the end of this advanced Photoshop course:
You will have a good understanding of most of Photoshop’s advanced tools and their capabilities which you can decide how you will use them correctly to manipulate your digital photographs more effectively.
You are encouraged to bring your own digital images to work with in this class.
This course is for
Learners who have completed our Photoshop Fundamentals and Intermediate modules or those who have good working experience in Photoshop CS6.
Public Sector – Division 1, 2 & 3
Private Sector – Applicable to All
- Histogram and Exposures
- Channels and Colors
- Masking Techniques
- Master the Pen tools
- Enhancing Images with Blending Modes
- Advanced Layer Techniques
- Photo Retouching Techniques
- Photo Composition
- Working with Videos
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.