Master the Complete Photo Process from Storage Card to Final Output
Course Code: VTLOKPSF8
Duration: 3 Days (21 Hours)
This is a hands-on and fun filled 3-day course that focuses on building a solid foundation of your Photoshop skills in photo-editing and file management.
The only one of its kind that will cover Adobe Bridge CC, Adobe Camera RAW and Photoshop CC 2018 all in one course. A complete suite of integrated applications that has more power than Lightroom.
This course will show you how to import your files straight off from your storage card to your PC and how to effectively manage and organise your files, as well as assign ratings and keywords straight from Adobe Bridge CC.
You will learn how to perform noise reduction, brightness, contrast, colour adjustments and sharpening techniques, essential pre-editing process in Adobe Camera RAW.
Go further in enhancing your beautifully captured photo for even more clarity in Photoshop CC 2018. Learn how to retouch photo blemishes and unpleasant dust spots, montaging several photos together, typesetting and special effects. Give your photo that “wow” factor.
Upon completion of this course you will not only be more proficient and more productive in photo editing, your processed photo will also be ready for use in most work situations and personal use or precious shared memories.
We will also keep terminology used as simple as possible, using layman terms for easy understanding to ensure you get the best learning experience.
This course is for
Learners with zero to little knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018.
Suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage large amounts of photos or want to be able to do more or switch from Lightroom.
Also suitable for Division 1, 2 & 3 officers from the government sector.
- Image Management in Adobe Bridge
- Introducing the Bridge workspace
- Import photos into Bridge
- Assign rating and keywords to filter images
- Organise your images in Bridge
- Enhancing Photos in Adobe Camera Raw
- Use Histogram to assess exposure
- Batch process raw files
- Improve colour and tone locally
- Understand white balance
- Remove unwanted spots and marks
- Selectively adjust colour saturation
- Dodge and burn with the Adjustment Brush
- Sharpen up your images
- Reduce unsightly image noise
- Improve image composition
- Correct lens distortion and vignetting
- Correct perspectival distortion
- Process JPGs in Camera Raw
- Resize and save your processed raw files
- Editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Using Smart Objects for non–destructive Workflow
- Knowing Layers for The key of development
- Understanding the Selection for choosing where to edit
- Transforming image subject
- Working with Mask
- Introduce essential tools for Photo editing
- Using enhancement tools for photo impact
- Typesetting and watermark
- Retouching portrait
- Using Filters for practical photo fixes
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.