Learn how to create razor-sharp and stunning illustrations
Course Code: VTLOKILC8
Duration: 2 Days (14 Hours)
Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 is perhaps the most comprehensive and powerful vector-based illustration software for print, for the web, and graphics that can be used in many other applications in presentations and reports.
This 2-day task-oriented Illustrator course will cover essential concepts and real-world (smart) workflow in producing vector-drawing graphics for both digital and print projects. You will learn through simple layman terms how to digitally draw to produce simple icons to complex Infographics useful to the visual world of marketing or information dissemination. Through this fun learning process you will use a variety of drawing tools, ways to control colour, text, and artwork.
The new Illustrator CC 2018 offers you the ability to work faster with access to all your controls in one place, select multiple artboards at one time, align and organize them automatically on your canvas with just a click, use the Puppet Warp to create or modify a graphic without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points and many more.
If you love or have a passion for drawing, why not try drawing digitally? With Adobe Illustrator you can be free to express your creative ideas!
This course is for
Learners with zero to little knowledge of using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018. Ideal for users who wants to learn produce Infographics for representations of information or to produce your own digital graphics. Also suitable for Division 1, 2 & 3 officers from the government sector.
- Creating and Organising Artboards
- Organising Objects in Layering.
- Using the New Properties Panel to Control Artwork Controls
- Understanding Drawing Anchor Point and Vector Path
- Using Shapes for Quick Precise Drawing in Pathfinder
- Manipulating a Drawing with Envelope Styles
- Using the New Puppet Warp to Transform a Drawing
- Understanding RGB and CMYK Modes
- Exploring Colour Themes
- Managing Spot and Gradient Colour
- Incorporating an image in artwork
- Converting a Bitmap Image to a Vector Drawing
- Working with Typography
- Using Symbol Features for Smart Workflow
- Print and Digital Exporting
For Your DelightRefreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea breaks.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given subject to 90% attendance.
We can tailor this course to suit your needs in terms of course dates, times and location. If you are an organisation, we can further customise the course to meet your training needs and requirements.